LINLEY hosted its first ever bloggers event in December 2014, with a VIP guest list of lifestyle and luxury bloggers. The exclusive event took place in the LINLEY Belgravia Flagship store and began with a drinks reception sponsored by NYETimber
alongside a selection of canapes served throughout the night.
The bloggers were then given the unique opportunity to delve into the minds of two of the longest standing members of the LINLEY design team as they discussed the inspiration and creative thought behind some of the most exquisite pieces created by LINLEY. This was followed up by the chance to quiz the team during a question and answer session.
Here are a few photos from the night:
If your interested to hear more about the event, take a look at what the bloggers had to say...
- In Her 30's included LINLEY in 'So this is Christmas
- Love and Limoncello talks 'Luxury Gifting @ LINLEY
- Luxury Columnist discuses 'Secret Drawers and the World of LINLEY
- 'LINLEY Interiors Blogger Event
' was the title for The Prosecco Diaries Blog
LINLEY Silhouette Chair
One of the most popular pieces on the night was The Silhouette Chair
(Unveiled at Masterpiece 2014
Inspired by a traditional wing back chair and creations by the Danish genius Hans Wegner, the masterpiece drew the most attention and even got a few dedicated blog posts:
- Blink London used the Silhouette Chair as part of the 'Blink Lifestyle: LINLEY's New Future
- Blogger Martyn White, who has been a fan of LINLEY for sometime also spoke about the chair simply calling the post 'LINLEY: Extraordinary Silhouette
LINLEY would like to thank everyone who attended and wrote about the event. Watch this space for future events.